May I lay my body at this hotel? ;)

Modal Verbs:
Revision on the Modal Verbs Label especially here and here
Complete these sentences:
 I can...
I may...
I might /not...
I could...
I will...
I should (= I ought to)...
I shouldn't (= I oughtn't to)...
I must...
I mustn't...
I don't have to...
I won't be able to...


Some Basic Practice:
Ability
Probability
Necessity: 1, 2,
Might (be)
Possibility
Mixed Modals Game

Links to lots of Practice on Agenda Web: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Others: 1, 2
Modal Verbs in Songs: 1, 2 and in Frozen

The Body:
Practise with Shreck
The body in the news:
Read or Listen, then summarize and try the Word Search:
For the scientist in you:

At a hotel
Lots more Resources on ISL Collective
Revision:

Your turn to Speak!:
In pairs, make conversations:
 - Checking in and out of a hotel 
Complaining - Role Plays

Of course, in order to get to some hotels, you may have to take a flight,
some Security Tips to watch and then check your understanding

Comments

Irregulars Symbaloo

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Header Picture from

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare