I'd like a pizza

Besides Countable/Uncountable nouns and the Plural,
these days we are also practising There is/are, A,An, some/any.
Here's the Presentation seen in class:

A few more exercises on all this (lots more on the links above):
1, 23, 4, 5, 6
Some videos on the topic:
1) Animal House
2) There is There are
3) Some and any - with Practice!:
 Time to play "Trolley Dash" again:
We are going to practise how to order food and drinks at a restaurant.
Revise: 1, 2
Here's your Pair-Work Task for Unit 5.
Have a nice day! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Recently, I was cutting potatoes to make a Russian dish. I had one left and I said to my husband "I've gone from too many potatoes to too much potatoes".
The English language can be very neat.
Awesome materials, I'll be sure to take advantage of those in my next lesson.

Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare